Friday, September 24, 2010

I Love Exercise!

Yes, I do!  I love exercise; how 'bout you?

I just realized tonight that I totally love to exercise. How do I know? During the commercial break in Project Runway I got up to go to the kitchen. And yes, I went to the fridge. Can you guess what I did next? (Hint: It's probably not what you're thinking...)

(tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock...)

Time's up!

I consulted my YMCA exercise schedule for tomorrow to see what class I could go to after dropping my girls off at school! Yessssss!

Can't believe how I've changed.

So, how about you? Do you love exercise? Is it a necessary evil? Or do you avoid it like the plague?

BTW - I'm going to BodyPump tomorrow (love working those arms!) followed by Week 2/Day 1 of "Couch to 5K." Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment